Die Suche ergab 6 Treffer

von TheDivaDanielle
27. März 2020, 19:02
Forum: Technik R1200xx / R1250xx (LC)
Thema: Umbau(wunsch) Front R1200R LC 2016
Antworten: 55
Zugriffe: 28327

Re: Umbau(wunsch) Front R1200R LC 2016

I was initially looking at headlights with the DRL, and I didn't want to go with a full LED one just yet. I may later, but www.motodemic.com sells the headlight and the LED versions that have a DRL circuit.
von TheDivaDanielle
27. März 2020, 13:26
Forum: Technik R1200xx / R1250xx (LC)
Thema: Umbau(wunsch) Front R1200R LC 2016
Antworten: 55
Zugriffe: 28327

Re: Umbau(wunsch) Front R1200R LC 2016

Pingo hat geschrieben: 27. März 2020, 07:21 Looks great. Like the traditional style, esp. with the
RS handlebar, and the passenger's seat cowl.
Who supplies this one? Seargents, or Diopa or...?
BR Pingo
Diopa
von TheDivaDanielle
26. März 2020, 16:39
Forum: Technik R1200xx / R1250xx (LC)
Thema: Umbau(wunsch) Front R1200R LC 2016
Antworten: 55
Zugriffe: 28327

Re: Umbau(wunsch) Front R1200R LC 2016

The bulb wired up with no issue, I only needed a resistor for the DRL light, a 39Ohm resistor. I tried 10w, but it gets very warm, I'll change to a larger 25w resistor so it can handle the heat better.

Here are some completed pictures:

89722156_2550210958570108_1196470329799606272_o.jpg 89824550 ...
von TheDivaDanielle
28. Februar 2020, 03:19
Forum: Technik R1200xx / R1250xx (LC)
Thema: Umbau(wunsch) Front R1200R LC 2016
Antworten: 55
Zugriffe: 28327

Re: Umbau(wunsch) Front R1200R LC 2016

The DRL light. A 39 ohm 5w resistor will fix it
von TheDivaDanielle
21. Februar 2020, 09:16
Forum: Technik R1200xx / R1250xx (LC)
Thema: Ich wollte mal meinen Umbau vorstellen
Antworten: 16
Zugriffe: 4554

Re: Ich wollte mal meinen Umbau vorstellen


Gabelbrücken und Ventildeckel sind mit Schrumpflack beschichtet....ich mag die Oberfläche.
Kat und Auspuffklappe musste leider weichen..der Endropf hat ne Abe für ne r1200....
Sagen wir Mal so:
Der TÜV Mann war wohlwollend...
Hat den Sozius Sitz ausgetragen...

Kennt sich jemand mit codieren aus ...
von TheDivaDanielle
21. Februar 2020, 08:57
Forum: Technik R1200xx / R1250xx (LC)
Thema: Umbau(wunsch) Front R1200R LC 2016
Antworten: 55
Zugriffe: 28327

Re: Umbau(wunsch) Front R1200R LC 2016

Doing the same with my 2016 bike. Tried the 2013 R1200R headlight but too big. Now about to try a shallow bucket 7" headlight.[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200221/2140563c6f11e3ca00a495b9409102da.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200221/6a9fa7282bfda0377521ff0175255ead.jpg ...