Thank you!Manfred Reuter hat geschrieben:Hi ionut![]()
take a look at that link below
https://rhelectronics.de/
Best regards Manfred
Die Suche ergab 2 Treffer
- 11. Juli 2016, 13:31
- Forum: Schrauberecke K1200LT
- Thema: BMW 2001 ABS module
- Antworten: 3
- Zugriffe: 1918
Re: BMW 2001 ABS module
- 11. Juli 2016, 08:52
- Forum: Schrauberecke K1200LT
- Thema: BMW 2001 ABS module
- Antworten: 3
- Zugriffe: 1918
BMW 2001 ABS module
Hello everybody! I'm new on the forum.... and I have a problem! :x
The ABS module of my BMW K1200 LT bike from 2001 is broken. Because I'm living in Romania I have to find someone to repair my module somewhere in Europe or to find a second hand unit at a decent price. The new one is way to ...
The ABS module of my BMW K1200 LT bike from 2001 is broken. Because I'm living in Romania I have to find someone to repair my module somewhere in Europe or to find a second hand unit at a decent price. The new one is way to ...